I was working for this company amazingly how hair has now turned into a commadities. The truth is everything about the hair cuttery is about upsale. Amazing how I did not have experience in waxing eyebrows my manager had told me to fake it. Great advice from someone that was suppost to be a role model to you!!!!!

How money hungry they are when your fellow employee literally steas from you and they get caught. The

co-workers excuse was he was charging me for his knowledge helping me formulate the color up. WOW I WAS ALWAYS TOLD WE WORK AS A TEAM especially when I always helped him. To close my ASSISTANT MGR ,MANAGER and DISTRICT MANAGER where all aware of his actions. They really thought they where helping me out by telling me they fixed the problem by giving the money back to me. That left 5 weeks of him stealing from me some more. The solution should of been in the policy book of the code of ethic which is termination for his conduct. Then again they are all about upsale and who brings in the most money.Amazing when I was told to follow the chain of command if I had a problem, so I did call the District mananger(he endorsed this behavior) (shame on him ) 1 week later he called me back and met with me 1 week later. WHAT A COVER UP.. MONEY IS THE ROOT OF AL EVIL!!!!!!! JOBLESS BUT RATHER HAVE NO JOB THEN WORK FOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!

BE AWARE DO NOT BRING A BIBLE INTO THE SALON OUT RAGE FROM FELLOW MGR DOWN and *** MGR HE WAS ALSO WAS INVLOVED WITH THIS.

Review about: Hair Cuttery Hair Coloring.

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments