I am of Hispanic decent and have very full, thick, curly hair and I decided to have it blow dried straight for my birthday weekend.I went to Hair Cuttery off of Old Dixie highway exit off the i95 in palm coast.

I was greeted by the receptionist and told I would be seen in 20 minutes so I had a seat. I was on my phone but was on hold and overheard and saw the stylist point at me and say "see that there I have to do that" . I never in my life been so humiliated. Needless to say I did not get my hair done there.

Seems like hair cuttery employees needs to attend some sensitivity trainings along with anti-discrimination seminars.

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments

#1261921

Sounds like you were stuck with two very inexperienced girls who didn't appreciate there job. I work for Hair Cuttery and I would have loved to blow dry your beautiful thick gorgeous curls for your birthday girl. I'm so sorry they were hateful to you :,(

Hair Cuttery - *** job of my daughters hair....again!! Hair Cuttery "Gave it a couple years, and tried again. My other daughter has never had an issue. But my youngest has long straight hair. The only short part is her bangs...which..." Read more Hair Cuttery - Hair Highlighting Review from Baltimore, Maryland Hair Cuttery "My stylist brushed my hair very hard, pulled my hair out in the process, hit my earrings repetitively and was aware of this, ripped the backing off my ear which..." Read more Hair Cuttery - Hair Trimming Review from Chicago, Illinois Hair Cuttery "I went to the hair cuttery in downtown Chicago on Halsted street and asked for a simple trim. I just had 22 inch hair extentions installed that cost me $272.00...." Read more Hair Cuttery - Customer Care Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Hair Cuttery "One of the worst customer service experience ever. First these guys lie to you and then have to wait for more than hours and after that take customers who come..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more