Falling Waters, West Virginia

I'm not a pissed customer just a disappointed one:

I have been a faithful customer with this salon since they opened their doors. It would not be uncommon for me to spend $100.00 + every time I would visit. It was worth it to me because I live around 10 miles outside the area. This location(Hammond Mills) used to be convenient, and the wait time was minimal. But within the last year something has changed. Don't know if it's just this store or not but the wait time anymore is inconvenient.

I thought maybe it was just my timing. I would arrive at 9am just when they turned the key to open. Told them what I wanted done(simple haircut, highlights etc...) and was told to come back in an hour and half. On other occasions I have stopped in later in the day only to be told "you can sign in and come back". I repeatedly have asked why don't they take appointments and the reply was "WE JUST DONT".

Well, sorry to say but today was my last trip to Hair Cuttery. Nothing personal but when your told sorry we don't have time (9am) we are busy with a wedding party but u can sign in and come back at noon. I decided that enough is enough. I politely said no thank you and walked out. I will take my $100.00 + and spend elsewhere.

Review about: Hair Cuttery Haircut.

Comments

there is a schedule going on there every day that you know nothing about.same with all businesses that take appointments.

if they tell you up front that they don't take appointments, then you have to take what you can get. if you weren't understanding their reasoning, then they were probably just as frustrated when trying to explain it to you as you were when trying to get an appointment.

my bet (as a receptionist who schedules all day long) is that they weren't sad to see you go.I hope you found a great new place!

Round Lake Beach, Illinois, United States #826449

Stopped at Hair Cutter for the first time since moving to Round Lake Beach Illinois.Was told that there was an hour wait.

I asked if I could make an appoint for the next day and was told that unless I had a regular stylist I could not make an appointment.

They must not need the business.Won't go back there!