Hollywood, Maryland

It took about 4 years to get my eyebrows perfect, exactly how i want them. (And we all know how important eyebrows are right now.) I told Amber, the lady doing my eyebrows, not to take any hair from my eyebrow but to wax the small hairs around my eyebrow.

I even showed her EXACTLY where the hairs I wanted out were. And I told her I was nervous to get them waxed because they might get ruined. I sat down in the chair and she started waxing my eyebrows and I had a gut-feeling that something would go wrong. When she was done she told me, in a very rude way, that my eyebrows, "Looked normal again" and when she handed me the mirror to see them, my eyebrows were literally half gone, super skinny, and there was NO arch whatsoever.

It is COMPLETELY unfix-able looks terrible. I'm going in tomorrow and speaking to the manager.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of attitudes and bad waxing job. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hair cuttery eyebrows waxing. Hair Cuttery needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hair cuttery eyebrows waxing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hair Cuttery.

Comments

Ok......her is my story....I visited the Hair Cuttery in Ocean City, Md for a brow wax and my left brow is almost completely gone. There is nothing I can do except be miserable until it grows back .