Called two separate Hair Cutterys both in Burke Virignia.First they don't speak english second they do not even know anything about the promotions that are advertised in their FRONT windows and on their website.

Very unprofessional staff!

THey yell at each other while you are on the phone with them say I don't know then get irritated with you when you tell them the promotion is advertised in their front windows. THey say I don't know my manager is not here.

Are these people qualified to be working on people hair?THat thought is very scary

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments

oh so

because all you a$$ WIPE AMERICANS in NOVA are "too good" to do hair all is left is Asians

amber

not all hair cutterys are like this! i go to a hair cuttery and love it. great staff, great service!

Hair Cuttery - Hair Coloring Review from Clementon, New Jersey Hair Cuttery "I went in to get grayish blonde hair. With a purple tint.like the first picture. I came out like an ash tray. I was asked to come back the next..." Read more Hair Cuttery Eyebrows Waxing Review from Dundalk, Maryland Hair Cuttery "DO NOT GO HERE! I used to have good experiences here with a particular stylist but he hasn't been there in a while. I stopped in yesterday..." Read more Hair Cuttery - Hair Perming Review from Warrenton, Virginia Hair Cuttery "I got a perm. Showed photos and was told she could do it. 6 hrs and $105 later 12 inches of my long hair is burned. I just got home..." Read more Hair Cuttery Color Service Review from Richmond, Virginia Hair Cuttery "I am beyond disbelief!! My hair looks like a child did it! Went to Hair Cuttery in Charloressville near Target and walked out with yellow hair with orange stripes! Go..." Read more Plentyoffish - Nothing but liars and cheaters on this site Plentyoffish "Ronald Rossi for one has a family with children and he is okder tban 40 42 years of age he is 53 years of age he is getting women off..." Read more Cohen And Grossman - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen And Grossman "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more