2.1

I was at the HC in Ranson, WV on Christmas Eve. I used my phone right before I got in the chair.

I put it in the cell phone pocket on the coat. The stylist took my coat back to the employee break area. After my haircut, I asked for my coat. The phone was gone.

Only one of the employees there could have taken it. The manager (Melissa) didn't bother to even ask if anyone had seen anybody in the coats. They let me try to call it from there and I got instant voicemail. But for the most part, they could care less that a thief is among them.

I reported it to the police. I reported it to HC. 4 times. Always the same story, a District Leader will call me.

Nope. I have been a loyal HC customer since 2006. And I never would have thought my stuff would have been so brazenly stolen. I called again today and am waiting again.

I told them I am posting to every complaint board I can find. I'm going to ripoff.com next.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Cuttery Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Good haircuts.

I didn't like: Staff stealing from customers.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 28, 2016.

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1262045

This is a fairly poor attempt at trying to get a new free phone.

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1262020

And what are they supposed to do exactly? Buy you a new phone?

Unless they find the person who stole it there isn't really anything they can do but apologize. Theft happens. It sucks, but it has nothing to do with the business. Complaining on message boards won't solve anything.

Perhaps don't leave something as valuable as a phone in your coat pocket.