2.1

I was at the HC in Ranson, WV on Christmas Eve.I used my phone right before I got in the chair.

I put it in the cell phone pocket on the coat. The stylist took my coat back to the employee break area. After my haircut, I asked for my coat. The phone was gone.

Only one of the employees there could have taken it. The manager (Melissa) didn't bother to even ask if anyone had seen anybody in the coats. They let me try to call it from there and I got instant voicemail. But for the most part, they could care less that a thief is among them.

I reported it to the police. I reported it to HC. 4 times. Always the same story, a District Leader will call me.

Nope. I have been a loyal HC customer since 2006. And I never would have thought my stuff would have been so brazenly stolen. I called again today and am waiting again.

I told them I am posting to every complaint board I can find.I'm going to ripoff.com next.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Hair Cuttery. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Hair Cuttery to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was staff stealing from customers. Author liked the most good haircuts. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hair Cuttery and hair cuttery customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1262045

This is a fairly poor attempt at trying to get a new free phone.

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1262020

And what are they supposed to do exactly?Buy you a new phone?

Unless they find the person who stole it there isn't really anything they can do but apologize. Theft happens. It sucks, but it has nothing to do with the business. Complaining on message boards won't solve anything.

Perhaps don't leave something as valuable as a phone in your coat pocket.