I was there a few days ago while my daughter was getting a hair cut. I don't understand how an establishment will allow their Stylist to come into work looking like they are homeless..

they have a gentleman that every time he stretched his arm you can see his undergarment which is very unprofessional, not only that he look unkempt and dirty. His hair was not brushed what he has of it, his work area was a disaster. Call me crazy But if you're a stylist shouldn't you look the part. I will not be returning.

Hair cuttery please coach your employs on dress code or let them go... its not a good look for your store.

Review about: Hair Cuttery Hairdresser.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Do you mean his 3rd arm? How were you able to see his underwear by him stretching his arm???

So you want us ( "us" meaning "We Know You" ) to believe that you were deflected of your daughter's haircut service and not on this platform to extrude your own personal mental warp and impairment to someone whom you are out to wishfully afflict. You're ignorant, a failure.

Nice try...it's all being deflected onto you.

You are conclusively more of an eye sore than most can handle. The chaos is being channelled to its sender where illness and misfortunes awaits eagerly.

Everyone there looks great including all the guys... You need to clip the hairs out of your nose....

Great stylists.... Sorry you had s bad day... Try brushing your teeth

Completely disagree... Great place