Hair Cuttery - Review about Root Touch Up from Vero Beach, Florida

97 of 351 Hair Cuttery reviews

I went to the hair cuttery in vero beach fl in the Indian River Commons plaza.Salon #3549.

I went there to get a touch up and walked out with grey hair. I showed them pictures and everything of how I wanted it. Mind you they burnt my scalp so now I have chemical burns on my scalp as well as grey hair. She let the hair dye sit on my head longer than she was supposed to.

She used hot water that burned my scalp to rinse and shampoo the dye out. Several times. I walked in at 1:30 p.m. and did not leave until 6:02p.m.

I was in tears. They told me they couldn't fix it for at least another week. They then charged me 170$! What happened to the smile back guarantee!?

I was not smiling when I left and I'm still not! I'm 23 years old and I now have grey hair thanks to catie associate number 31959. I will NEVER go back to hair cuttery again! I will never recommend hair cuttery to anyone either.

I have a wedding to go to in two weeks and that's the only reason why I went and paid to get it done!These are before and after pictures!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Pricing, quality, customer service, smile back guarantee policy.
Product or service
Root Touch Up
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #646273 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hair Cuttery? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
97 of 351 Hair Cuttery reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 07, 2015 #992290 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I would NOT have paid the salon one penny! Employee negligence resulted in not only you NOT receiving the service you paid for, but physical injury. They owe you for the improper service, the correction you will now need, and some form of restitution for the burns you are forced to live with.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hair Cuttery. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hair Cuttery.
Filing a new complaint about
×