Hair Cuttery - Review about Root Touch Up from Vero Beach, Florida
I went to the hair cuttery in vero beach fl in the Indian River Commons plaza.Salon #3549.
I went there to get a touch up and walked out with grey hair. I showed them pictures and everything of how I wanted it. Mind you they burnt my scalp so now I have chemical burns on my scalp as well as grey hair. She let the hair dye sit on my head longer than she was supposed to.
She used hot water that burned my scalp to rinse and shampoo the dye out. Several times. I walked in at 1:30 p.m. and did not leave until 6:02p.m.
I was in tears. They told me they couldn't fix it for at least another week. They then charged me 170$! What happened to the smile back guarantee!?
I was not smiling when I left and I'm still not! I'm 23 years old and I now have grey hair thanks to catie associate number 31959. I will NEVER go back to hair cuttery again! I will never recommend hair cuttery to anyone either.
I have a wedding to go to in two weeks and that's the only reason why I went and paid to get it done!These are before and after pictures!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing, quality, customer service, smile back guarantee policy.
- Product or service
- Root Touch Up
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "All that I wanted was a haircut. My hair was dry at the ends, so I really just needed them trimmed. I wanted to keep the length, especially..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "I got a perm which Fried! Damaged! my hair. Breaking off! Stylists set me under dryer later found out that's a No No. Has to all be cut off...."
- "The fabric of my almost 3 year old LANE sectional sofa from Vero Beach Furniture Mart is disintegrating. The photo shows one section but the others are similar. Never had..."
- "I received a coupon for a free 10 Miracle leave in conditioner 2 oz. with any store purchase,I went to the check out with my purchase and the free product..."
- "Mistake one; Place order on Bonanza the worst shopping website ever. Mistake two; Paid using credit card not PayPal Order never arrived. We got email from seller to cancel order, but was no option..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."