I went to the hair cuttery in vero beach fl in the Indian River Commons plaza.Salon #3549.

I went there to get a touch up and walked out with grey hair. I showed them pictures and everything of how I wanted it. Mind you they burnt my scalp so now I have chemical burns on my scalp as well as grey hair. She let the hair dye sit on my head longer than she was supposed to.

She used hot water that burned my scalp to rinse and shampoo the dye out. Several times. I walked in at 1:30 p.m. and did not leave until 6:02p.m.

I was in tears. They told me they couldn't fix it for at least another week. They then charged me 170$! What happened to the smile back guarantee!?

I was not smiling when I left and I'm still not! I'm 23 years old and I now have grey hair thanks to catie associate number 31959. I will NEVER go back to hair cuttery again! I will never recommend hair cuttery to anyone either.

I have a wedding to go to in two weeks and that's the only reason why I went and paid to get it done!These are before and after pictures!

Review about: Root Touch Up.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing, quality, customer service, smile back guarantee policy. / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #992290

I would NOT have paid the salon one penny! Employee negligence resulted in not only you NOT receiving the service you paid for, but physical injury. They owe you for the improper service, the correction you will now need, and some form of restitution for the burns you are forced to live with.