Hair Cuttery - Review about Hair Trimming from Chicago, Illinois
I went to the hair cuttery in downtown Chicago on Halsted street and asked for a simple trim.I just had 22 inch hair extentions installed that cost me $272.00.
A lady by the name of V chopped off about half of my hair in the front on the right side and tried to tell me thats what i asked for. I called corporate and spoke with Mark, he basically told me I was liein and he would not refund my hair. I spoke to Leslie who works above him and she told me the same thing. I asked them to run the surveillance video and they said no and they wouldn't accept any of my pictures either.
I hate this place.DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hair Trimming
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "So I arrived at Fantastic Sam's on Telephone Road, Ventura CA at 12:30. I was seen right away because they were NOT busy at all. (Should have been..."
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "The flowers were NOT as described or looked like the picture on Telefora's website. They offered a 20% discount. What an insult. I asked for a complete refund and/or to..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."