I went to the hair cuttery in downtown Chicago on Halsted street and asked for a simple trim.I just had 22 inch hair extentions installed that cost me $272.00.
A lady by the name of V chopped off about half of my hair in the front on the right side and tried to tell me thats what i asked for. I called corporate and spoke with Mark, he basically told me I was liein and he would not refund my hair. I spoke to Leslie who works above him and she told me the same thing. I asked them to run the surveillance video and they said no and they wouldn't accept any of my pictures either.
I hate this place.DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hair Trimming
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "My stylist brushed my hair very hard, pulled my hair out in the process, hit my earrings repetitively and was aware of this, ripped the backing off my ear which..."
- "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..."
- "Im a hair club member, im not happy with service, 320 month , and still thin and xrands pull my own hair and thinner , and..."
- "scotts destroyed my lawn by overstressing it and refuses to replant my grass. Instead, they airated a wet lawn,and then threw grass seed and fertiliser on the dead lawn. Of course..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."