Hair Cuttery - Review about Hair Service from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
One of the worst customer service experience ever. First these guys lie to you and then have to wait for more than hours and after that take customers who come after you while overriding there system. I recommend everyone to NOT to go this Hair Cuttery place.
2369 COTTMAN AVE
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19149
I been a loyal customer for a long long time but after waiting an hour today... I walked out on them because they lied to me and my family. Stay Away from Theifs and Liers and Hair Cuttery on Roosvelt Blvd is one of them.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Hair Service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..."
- "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..."
- "I went in to get grayish blonde hair. With a purple tint.like the first picture. I came out like an ash tray. I was asked to come back the next..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "My unit caused me a lockout after stopping at a Walgreens store on my way to work. The store is in the next parking lot. I got in and out..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."