Hair Cuttery - Review about Hair Perming from Warrenton, Virginia

I got a perm.Showed photos and was told she could do it.

6 hrs and $105 later 12 inches of my long hair is burned. I just got home and parts of it are all over my clothes.

I have to get it cut out.I'm so mad!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hair Perming
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #599409 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hair Cuttery? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 22 #1176356 Troy, Missouri

You poor thing. That's terrible! I hope your conditioning treatments are free.

0 0 Reply

Apr 27, 2015 #977419

my advice: learn how to do it yourself .

1 1 Reply

Mar 18, 2015 #960268

6 hours ??? a perm soultion in the 1st stages should be on no more than 10 minutes!!!! unless ur hair is super resistent then it should be checked in 2 minute increments after the 1st 10

1 2 Reply
burn baby burn

Mar 18, 2015 #960368 Warrenton, Virginia

Oh. Sorry. No I was there 6 hours. The solution was on 20... Maybe 25 by the time she rinsed it out. I go in weekly fit conditioner. They cut 3 inches off the day I had it done and yesterday cut another 6 inches and added layers. I feel like is never gonna be over. I go in for another months worth of weekly conditioners then they will evaluate it to see if I need more cut off. My hair was long enough touch my hips. Now it's a little past my bra. It will take years to fix this. They finally sent me my money back on a visa card but I feel like it does not pay for the gas, time and missed work for the past month. After this is all fixed I'm going to need a new stylist. Ugh.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hair Cuttery. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hair Cuttery.
Filing a new complaint about