Warrenton, Virginia

I got a perm.Showed photos and was told she could do it.

6 hrs and $105 later 12 inches of my long hair is burned. I just got home and parts of it are all over my clothes.

I have to get it cut out.I'm so mad!

Review about: Hair Perming.

3.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments

Troy, Missouri, United States #1176356

You poor thing. That's terrible! I hope your conditioning treatments are free.

my advice: learn how to do it yourself .

6 hours ??? a perm soultion in the 1st stages should be on no more than 10 minutes!!!! unless ur hair is super resistent then it should be checked in 2 minute increments after the 1st 10

burn baby burn
to Anonymous Warrenton, Virginia, United States #960368

Oh.Sorry.

No I was there 6 hours. The solution was on 20... Maybe 25 by the time she rinsed it out. I go in weekly fit conditioner.

They cut 3 inches off the day I had it done and yesterday cut another 6 inches and added layers. I feel like is never gonna be over. I go in for another months worth of weekly conditioners then they will evaluate it to see if I need more cut off. My hair was long enough touch my hips.

Now it's a little past my bra. It will take years to fix this. They finally sent me my money back on a visa card but I feel like it does not pay for the gas, time and missed work for the past month.

After this is all fixed I'm going to need a new stylist.Ugh.