DO NOT GO HERE!I used to have good experiences here with a particular stylist but he hasn't been there in a while.
I stopped in yesterday and got my hair cut and eyebrows waxed and not only did Wendy wax off literally half my eyebrow so it was bald, she didn't say a word and hid it with my hair so I didn't see it until I got in my car. Therefore I tipped her and bought hair products. I went back in and showed the manager and they would only refund the 8.00, not the whole 60.00 INCLUDING THIS SHADY LYING INCOMPETENT IDIOTS TIP. Absolutely ridiculous.
I had to go buy 40.00 worth of makeup at ulta and spend 30 minutes using it to hide this odors ***'s mistake. People make mistakes but you DO NOT LIE to a customer or try to hide it. You own up to it and make it right. Which WENDY did not do.
Once that was made known, I should have been given back my whole 60.00 immediately, including HER TIP.
WENDY never even apologized, only the manager did but she wouldn't give me all my money back and she let WENDY keep my tip.Very angry and been telling everyone, DO NOT GO HERE EVER.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hair Cuttery Eyebrows Waxing
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went in to get grayish blonde hair. With a purple tint.like the first picture. I came out like an ash tray. I was asked to come back the next..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I received this package yesterday. However this is not the original cream that is supposed to be in the bottle. It was mixed with some other creams and oil and..."
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."