Review about Hair Cuttery Eyebrows Waxing from Dundalk, Maryland

DO NOT GO HERE!I used to have good experiences here with a particular stylist but he hasn't been there in a while.

I stopped in yesterday and got my hair cut and eyebrows waxed and not only did Wendy wax off literally half my eyebrow so it was bald, she didn't say a word and hid it with my hair so I didn't see it until I got in my car. Therefore I tipped her and bought hair products. I went back in and showed the manager and they would only refund the 8.00, not the whole 60.00 INCLUDING THIS SHADY LYING INCOMPETENT IDIOTS TIP. Absolutely ridiculous.

I had to go buy 40.00 worth of makeup at ulta and spend 30 minutes using it to hide this odors ***'s mistake. People make mistakes but you DO NOT LIE to a customer or try to hide it. You own up to it and make it right. Which WENDY did not do.

Once that was made known, I should have been given back my whole 60.00 immediately, including HER TIP.

WENDY never even apologized, only the manager did but she wouldn't give me all my money back and she let WENDY keep my tip.Very angry and been telling everyone, DO NOT GO HERE EVER.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hair Cuttery Eyebrows Waxing
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #738404

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hair Cuttery? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 24, 2015 #1069224

You can't take back a tip you entitled brat. Also, why did you not move your hair to look at it before you left? Seems like you're the one who's at fault here.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hair Cuttery. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hair Cuttery.
Filing a new complaint about