Clementon, New Jersey
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I went in to get grayish blonde hair.With a purple tint.like the first picture.

Related: Hair Cuttery - Uneven Dye Job and Refused to Cut my Bangs

I came out like an ash tray. I was asked to come back the next day to fix it.so I did.this is how I left the next day.picture #2 a purple night mare. Next day I went to wash it and it just started breaking off at the purple. So I Had to Get it Cut Like picture #3.still like mush and breaking off I had to get more cut off and fix color.

Now I look like a dude pic #4 and have paid over 300 dollars to fix it.I also missed work.I cry every time I look in the mirror.Picture #5 is what I looked like a few days prior to going to haircuttery.so angry, and depressed, pissed off:(

Hair cuttery voorhees nj.

Review about: Hair Coloring.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hair Cuttery Hair Coloring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments

Honey, just let your natural gray come in. Pish posh with that everyone wanting to dye their hair gray!

jilly
Watertown, Minnesota, United States #958287

Hello...I'm really sorry this happened to you!

In some cases, there are hair-stylist who just DON'T listen to their client! Why? I don't understand this! There are also many clientele who just cannot be pleased NO MATTER WHAT, PERIOD.

Also, i was looking at your pics, and your hair is soooo adorable. It will take awhile to get used to it, but what i see in that picture #4, well OMG it seriously took 10yrs off your age!! So please work with what you have, and don't fight with it.Thankyou jilly.

Owner of my salon for 21yrs, and soon must retire, for health reasons...

to jilly #1003097

I gotta agree with Jilly, not very many women can pull off really REALLY short hair, but you definitely are rocking that look :) and looking 10 years younger while doing so! :)