Hair Cuttery - Review about Hair Coloring from Clementon, New Jersey

108 of 351 Hair Cuttery reviews

I went in to get grayish blonde hair.With a purple tint.like the first picture.

I came out like an ash tray. I was asked to come back the next day to fix it.so I did.this is how I left the next day.picture #2 a purple night mare. Next day I went to wash it and it just started breaking off at the purple. So I Had to Get it Cut Like picture #3.still like mush and breaking off I had to get more cut off and fix color.

Now I look like a dude pic #4 and have paid over 300 dollars to fix it.I also missed work.I cry every time I look in the mirror.Picture #5 is what I looked like a few days prior to going to haircuttery.so angry, and depressed, pissed off:(

Hair cuttery voorhees nj.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hair Coloring
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #607620

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hair Cuttery? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
108 of 351 Hair Cuttery reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 12, 2015 #1018613

Honey, just let your natural gray come in. Pish posh with that everyone wanting to dye their hair gray!

0 0 Reply
jilly

Mar 14, 2015 #958287 Watertown, Minnesota, United States

Hello. ..I'm really sorry this happened to you! In some cases, there are hair-stylist who just DON'T listen to their client! Why? I don't understand this! There are also many clientele who just cannot be pleased NO MATTER WHAT, PERIOD. .
Also, i was looking at your pics, and your hair is soooo adorable. It will take awhile to get used to it, but what i see in that picture #4, well OMG it seriously took 10yrs off your age!! So please work with what you have, and don't fight with it.Thankyou jilly. Owner of my salon for 21yrs, and soon must retire, for health reasons. ..

2 2 Reply

Jul 03, 2015 #1003097

I gotta agree with Jilly, not very many women can pull off really REALLY short hair, but you definitely are rocking that look :) and looking 10 years younger while doing so! :)

3 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hair Cuttery. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hair Cuttery.
Filing a new complaint about
×