All that I wanted was a haircut.My hair was dry at the ends, so I really just needed them trimmed.
I wanted to keep the length, especially my layers, and was told that I'll have to have at least an inch and a half cut off. I shrugged and told the stylist that she can do that. I asked her to keep my layers; I like having a few pieces out when my hair is up to frame my face.
She did not dry my hair at the end (which I'm OK with, if I have to pay extra for that) and went home.See photo below.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Im a hair club member, im not happy with service, 320 month , and still thin and xrands pull my own hair and thinner , and..."
- "The only reason i have a one star is because Genevieve helped my daughter with a haircut that saved some of her hair. We got in around 2:15pm..."
- "The 1st picture is when the hair dresser screwed up my bangs and the 2nd picture is her attempt to fix the mess she made when she seen my face...."
- " BCBS of Illinois has really disappointed this time. I've had them for over 20 years and the past 15 I have suffered from chronic migraines averaging about 20 per month...."
- "Samantha Brown, previously Samantha Hildreth, owner or co-owner of Gingka, Ginkgo, Gingko, Ginkga Studio Media Design, Studio Design, Studio Media Web Design, etc. is a fraud under every name. She..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."