Hair Cuttery - *** job of my daughters hair....again!!
Gave it a couple years, and tried again.My other daughter has never had an issue.
But my youngest has long straight hair. The only short part is her bangs...which are down to her chin. Asked for a trim, and they cut layers! And not even good layers.
I could have done a better job with my *** eater! She starts her first day of high school next Monday, and I have been listening to her cry about how ugly she looks now, and does not want anyone to see her hair. It may be a bit over the top, but if you work on your hair for two years....and hitting a milestone such as high school, the last thing you need is for someone to screw up your hair. It is not like we can get this grown back out overnight!
Do not go to this company. I will never visit them again. I have before and after pictures to back up my story. I don't know what people think a freakin' trim is.....it means, barely take anything off!!
I have to put in a value of $21, but is there a real value on this?Money won't get her hair back!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..."
- "DO NOT GO HERE! I used to have good experiences here with a particular stylist but he hasn't been there in a while. I stopped in yesterday..."
- "One of the worst customer service experience ever. First these guys lie to you and then have to wait for more than hours and after that take customers who come..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."