I got a perm which Fried!Damaged!

my hair. Breaking off! Stylists set me under dryer later found out that's a No No. Has to all be cut off.

swore I would never go back. Against my better judgement I went 08/09/16 @ 8:30 pm to get my eyebrow cleaned up. Figured they couldn't mess that up. I WAS WRONG!!!!!

I have half a brow on one side, and a complete brow on other that looks like it was drawn on with #2 pencil.

I was charged for a shampoo/cut, but she dry cut my ends in the back, not the sides, not the top just the back never used spray bottle to dampen it.I don't wear make-up just little powder very sensitive to products so I have to walk around looking like this or a clown with eyebrows drawn on my face.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Hair Cuttery and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about hair cuttery haircut at Hair Cuttery was uneven haircut, customer service and attitudes Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hair Cuttery.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Hair Cuttery to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments

#1197371

I understand how you feel. But, we've all had bad haircuts and I once had a stylist accidentally wax off my entire brow.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1197358

It will all grow back and you will be back to whatever it is you call "normal." I had a haircut a long time ago which made my head look like a bowling ball, but the Drill Sergeant told me it would grow back once I became a real Marine. It did. Get over it.