Hair Cuttery - I'm so embarrassed to go out. They made me look ridiculous!

I got a perm which Fried!Damaged!

my hair. Breaking off! Stylists set me under dryer later found out that's a No No. Has to all be cut off.

swore I would never go back. Against my better judgement I went 08/09/16 @ 8:30 pm to get my eyebrow cleaned up. Figured they couldn't mess that up. I WAS WRONG!!!!!

I have half a brow on one side, and a complete brow on other that looks like it was drawn on with #2 pencil.

I was charged for a shampoo/cut, but she dry cut my ends in the back, not the sides, not the top just the back never used spray bottle to dampen it.I don't wear make-up just little powder very sensitive to products so I have to walk around looking like this or a clown with eyebrows drawn on my face.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Bad hair cut

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Hair Cuttery Service
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #898173

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hair Cuttery? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 10 #1197371

I understand how you feel. But, we've all had bad haircuts and I once had a stylist accidentally wax off my entire brow.

0 0 Reply

Aug 10 #1197358 Columbia, South Carolina

It will all grow back and you will be back to whatever it is you call "normal." I had a haircut a long time ago which made my head look like a bowling ball, but the Drill Sergeant told me it would grow back once I became a real Marine. It did. Get over it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hair Cuttery. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hair Cuttery.
Filing a new complaint about