Midlothian, Virginia
100% full Not resolved

I got a perm which Fried!Damaged!

my hair. Breaking off! Stylists set me under dryer later found out that's a No No. Has to all be cut off.

swore I would never go back. Against my better judgement I went 08/09/16 @ 8:30 pm to get my eyebrow cleaned up. Figured they couldn't mess that up. I WAS WRONG!!!!!

I have half a brow on one side, and a complete brow on other that looks like it was drawn on with #2 pencil.

I was charged for a shampoo/cut, but she dry cut my ends in the back, not the sides, not the top just the back never used spray bottle to dampen it.I don't wear make-up just little powder very sensitive to products so I have to walk around looking like this or a clown with eyebrows drawn on my face.

Review about: Hair Cuttery Haircut.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Uneven haircut, Customer service, Attitudes, Noting about this store, Bad hair cut.

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments

#1197371

I understand how you feel. But, we've all had bad haircuts and I once had a stylist accidentally wax off my entire brow.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1197358

It will all grow back and you will be back to whatever it is you call "normal." I had a haircut a long time ago which made my head look like a bowling ball, but the Drill Sergeant told me it would grow back once I became a real Marine. It did. Get over it.