1.7

I went to the hair cuttery in vero beach fl in the Indian River Commons plaza.Salon #3549.

I went there to get a touch up and walked out with grey hair. I showed them pictures and everything of how I wanted it. Mind you they burnt my scalp so now I have chemical burns on my scalp as well as grey hair. She let the hair dye sit on my head longer than she was supposed to.

She used hot water that burned my scalp to rinse and shampoo the dye out. Several times. I walked in at 1:30 p.m. and did not leave until 6:02p.m.

I was in tears. They told me they couldn't fix it for at least another week. They then charged me 170$! What happened to the smile back guarantee!?

I was not smiling when I left and I'm still not! I'm 23 years old and I now have grey hair thanks to catie associate number 31959. I will NEVER go back to hair cuttery again! I will never recommend hair cuttery to anyone either.

I have a wedding to go to in two weeks and that's the only reason why I went and paid to get it done!These are before and after pictures!

This reviewer shared experience about "pricing, quality, customer service, smile back guarantee policy." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hair Cuttery and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hair Cuttery.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Hair Cuttery to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #992290

I would NOT have paid the salon one penny! Employee negligence resulted in not only you NOT receiving the service you paid for, but physical injury. They owe you for the improper service, the correction you will now need, and some form of restitution for the burns you are forced to live with.