I went to the hair cuttery in downtown Chicago on Halsted street and asked for a simple trim.I just had 22 inch hair extentions installed that cost me $272.00.

A lady by the name of V chopped off about half of my hair in the front on the right side and tried to tell me thats what i asked for. I called corporate and spoke with Mark, he basically told me I was liein and he would not refund my hair. I spoke to Leslie who works above him and she told me the same thing. I asked them to run the surveillance video and they said no and they wouldn't accept any of my pictures either.

I hate this place.DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hair trimming from Hair Cuttery and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hair Cuttery to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hair Cuttery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments