I went to the hair cuttery in downtown Chicago on Halsted street and asked for a simple trim.I just had 22 inch hair extentions installed that cost me $272.00.

A lady by the name of V chopped off about half of my hair in the front on the right side and tried to tell me thats what i asked for. I called corporate and spoke with Mark, he basically told me I was liein and he would not refund my hair. I spoke to Leslie who works above him and she told me the same thing. I asked them to run the surveillance video and they said no and they wouldn't accept any of my pictures either.

I hate this place.DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hair trimming from Hair Cuttery and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hair Cuttery to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hair Cuttery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments

Hair Cuttery Color Service Review from Richmond, Virginia Hair Cuttery "I am beyond disbelief!! My hair looks like a child did it! Went to Hair Cuttery in Charloressville near Target and walked out with yellow hair with orange stripes! Go..." Read more Hair Cuttery - Hair Perming Review from Warrenton, Virginia Hair Cuttery "I got a perm. Showed photos and was told she could do it. 6 hrs and $105 later 12 inches of my long hair is burned. I just got home..." Read more Hair Cuttery - Customer Care Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Hair Cuttery "One of the worst customer service experience ever. First these guys lie to you and then have to wait for more than hours and after that take customers who come..." Read more Hair Cuttery - Chopped Hair Hair Cuttery "I went in for an Asymmetrical cut in the front and right above the shoulders in the back. Before starting, I explained what I wanted,and went through what I wanted..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more