3.1

I got a perm.Showed photos and was told she could do it.

6 hrs and $105 later 12 inches of my long hair is burned. I just got home and parts of it are all over my clothes.

I have to get it cut out.I'm so mad!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hair perming from Hair Cuttery and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hair Cuttery to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hair Cuttery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments

Kittycat2016
Troy, Missouri, United States #1176356

You poor thing. That's terrible! I hope your conditioning treatments are free.

my advice: learn how to do it yourself .

6 hours ??? a perm soultion in the 1st stages should be on no more than 10 minutes!!!! unless ur hair is super resistent then it should be checked in 2 minute increments after the 1st 10

to Anonymous Warrenton, Virginia, United States #960368

Oh.Sorry.

No I was there 6 hours. The solution was on 20... Maybe 25 by the time she rinsed it out. I go in weekly fit conditioner.

They cut 3 inches off the day I had it done and yesterday cut another 6 inches and added layers. I feel like is never gonna be over. I go in for another months worth of weekly conditioners then they will evaluate it to see if I need more cut off. My hair was long enough touch my hips.

Now it's a little past my bra. It will take years to fix this. They finally sent me my money back on a visa card but I feel like it does not pay for the gas, time and missed work for the past month.

After this is all fixed I'm going to need a new stylist.Ugh.