Hair Cuttery Lancaster PA,

Went in for a Ombre left with my hair falling out and all over highlights she noticed how bad she damaged my hair and told me to come back next sunday for more bleach to get it how i want. I left with no style and gummy chunks of hair that where falling out. Called to get a refund and payment for the salon that had to fix my hair cause it cost double the amount to fix it and the District manager was addressing the fact that me and the stylist had a verbal fight on facebook more then she cared about the fact that i had patches of hair 3 inches long in spots of my head do to the damage from the bleach my hair went all the way down my back and now i have shoulder length hair. I told the district manager that i wanted to record the conversation so i can show her bosses because her managment skill where horrible and she advised me that there nothijg she can do but i can call her leagal team if i still had a problem when i asked her for the legal teams number she hung up on me i called right back and no one could put me thru to her but they will have her call me back its been 2 days and no calls no information to my email nothing! Im so dissapointed and have spent a total of 413.00 to get something i never wanted and then to get it fixed

Worst experiense ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Hair Cuttery and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hair Cuttery.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Hair Cuttery to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments

I highly doubt she has a legal team lol. I'm sorry about your hair!