DO NOT GO HERE!I used to have good experiences here with a particular stylist but he hasn't been there in a while.

I stopped in yesterday and got my hair cut and eyebrows waxed and not only did Wendy wax off literally half my eyebrow so it was bald, she didn't say a word and hid it with my hair so I didn't see it until I got in my car. Therefore I tipped her and bought hair products. I went back in and showed the manager and they would only refund the 8.00, not the whole 60.00 INCLUDING THIS SHADY LYING INCOMPETENT IDIOTS TIP. Absolutely ridiculous.

I had to go buy 40.00 worth of makeup at ulta and spend 30 minutes using it to hide this odors ***'s mistake. People make mistakes but you DO NOT LIE to a customer or try to hide it. You own up to it and make it right. Which WENDY did not do.

Once that was made known, I should have been given back my whole 60.00 immediately, including HER TIP.

WENDY never even apologized, only the manager did but she wouldn't give me all my money back and she let WENDY keep my tip.Very angry and been telling everyone, DO NOT GO HERE EVER.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hair cuttery eyebrows waxing. Hair Cuttery needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hair cuttery eyebrows waxing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hair Cuttery.

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments

Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany #1294433

I've had the same thing happen to me (not at a hair cuttery). My eyebrows grew back quickly though, so I only had to use the fill-in brow products for slightly under 2 weeks,

You allege she messed up your eyebrows only, and state she refunded you for that portion.Sounds like you want your entire service refunded, including hair cut, style, and products.

Nice try, but no way.

Stop being ridiculous.You probably shaved your own eyebrows off before returning to the store , intent on getting a full refund!

You can't take back a tip you entitled brat. Also, why did you not move your hair to look at it before you left? Seems like you're the one who's at fault here.