One of the worst customer service experience ever. First these guys lie to you and then have to wait for more than hours and after that take customers who come after you while overriding there system. I recommend everyone to NOT to go this Hair Cuttery place.

ROOSEVELT MALL

2369 COTTMAN AVE

PHILADELPHIA, PA 19149

I been a loyal customer for a long long time but after waiting an hour today... I walked out on them because they lied to me and my family. Stay Away from Theifs and Liers and Hair Cuttery on Roosvelt Blvd is one of them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hair cuttery customer care. Hair Cuttery needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hair cuttery customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hair Cuttery.

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments

Management at their location disappoint me greatly. Instead of fixing the issue everyone at their location are uping the ante in worst customer service here. Seriously stay away and find a new barber.