I went for a hair cute on 1609 sunrise Blvd Linda always cuts my hair so the checked me in and I waited for Linda to cute my hair after being there 20 minutes she says are checked in and tells I m all booked someone else cute her hair before all these people where coming for a hair cute the manger should of said she all booked can some else cut your hair no But I kept on waiting so I just walked out that is terrible custmor service. and just wanted to say that was in t Linda fault Juliann castiglia 973-907-6950

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of hair cuttery hairdresser from Hair Cuttery. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hair Cuttery to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hair Cuttery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments