I went to Arlington MA Hair Cuttery, I'd phoned earlier and had been told they were open 9am to 9pm, no mention of any limit to service. I got there at 8.15pm and waited while a guy had his hair cut the girl then called me over as it turned 8.30pm, when I said I wanted a cut and blow dry she said we don't do blow dries after 8.30 just cuts, I said but it's just 8.30 and I've been here since 8.15, no we don't do them.

I left, 0 points for customer service and you've lost a customer. .

Come back Tudor all is forgiven!!! you knew all about good customer service.

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments

Here's a thought -

DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST 30-45 MINUTES THAT THE BUSINESS IS OPEN, TO GO GET YOUR HAIR DONE.

A GOOD haircut and blow out take TIME.

Have some common courtesy, and respect for the person performing the service.

They've already been there for an 6-8 hour shift, possibly longer.

It's a walk in salon, and OTHERS have 'walked in' ahead of you.Consider that if the business closes in 30 minutes, those stylists, managers, assistant managers are ALREADY working on the last clients of the day, and performing those duties for closing the business.

If you want to be pampered, don't be so last minute.Hairstylists also have real lives outside of the salon.

#411942

No they dont, they only state when the last perm is taken, which is 2 hours before close. The client should have been fully taken care of.

#391998

Every Hair Cuttery, Salon, etc... always post their cut off times for each service they offer. Next time try reading the signs genius.