just before the holidays i went to hair cuttery in silver springs, md and was appalled at the filthy brushes the inexperience, inept stylist used on me. i had told her i did not want her to use those brushes on me i offered to buy my own right there on the spot, and being the unprofessional that she is, she thought by turning my chair away from the mirror i would not take notice to the fact that she used her dirty brushes on my hair. i will not go back nor will i recommend them to anyone else

Review about: Hair Cuttery Haircut.

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments

Selma, Alabama, United States #134844

Salon needs a receptionist and they need to keep the cabinets stocked.Always out of towels and etc.

Floor is hit and miss swept of hair.Master Stylist, Manager is always late and I have to sit and wait while she squeezes more customers in during my time.

flalady

this dirty hair cuttery with its stylist that did not know how to cut hair is located in silver springs, fl not silver springs, md