I will make this short.

Stafford branch. i wanted a certain haircut (see photo of model) and they offered me to have it layered. so i went to another branch.

Dumfries branch. My first time and got assigned to an Asian lady. I showed her a picture of that and she said she can do it. yeah, she did nothing but layered my hair. and here this, she cut my bangs above my brow then asked me if the length is good, NO, the length is not good because i specifically told her not to touch my bangs.

so i went to another branch.

Fredericksburg. I showed her the pic, and she offered me to have my hair layered.

Poor quality and no training on updated hair styles. Staff needs training. Or atleast hire someone who is updated with current hairstyles.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hair cuttery haircut. Hair Cuttery needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hair cuttery haircut in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hair Cuttery.

Had an Experience with Hair Cuttery?

Comments

Not only is this a layered cut but my guess is you look absolutely nothing like this model and the cut would look hideous on you no matter how they do it.

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1278267

This is a layered haircut!

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1239961

The model obviously has layered hair!!!!!

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1239914

Um, hate to break the news,but this girls hair is layered, and kinda framed around her front...not eyebrow level of course, but still layered none the less